Resources and Templates for Young Entrepreneurs
Working on being a great Entrepreneur? These sites will show you how to get started.
- Crimson Education’s Guide to Starting a Business in High School For Teen Entrepreneurs - a comprehensive guide for teens to start their own businesses.
- Entrepreneur.com article: The Best Ways to Do Market Research for Your Business Plan - Addresses the basic questions business owners try to answer when conducting market research.
- Excel for Startups: Simple Financial Models and Dashboards - Keep things simple by utilizing these Excel and Google Spreadsheet templates to keep track of your financial model and analytics.
- LEANSTACK 1 Page Business Plan - Utilize the Lean Model Canvas to deconstruct your idea and create a 1-page business plan in under 20 minutes.
- The Business Model Canvas - helps describe, visualize, and assess your business idea to understand how you are creating and delivering value.
- SBA - Write your business plan. - SBA’s step-by-step breakdown of a business plan to help write your own.
- QuickBooks - 8 Accounting Equations Businesses Should Know. - You don’t need to be an accounting wizard, but these 8 equations will help you understand if your business is heading towards success.
- RAHULOGY - How to create a compelling LinkedIn Student profile. - Give yourself a competitive edge by creating a LinkedIn profile and starting to build that network early.
- SBA Market Research and Competitive Analysis Guide (sba.gov) - Gather demographic information and resources to better understand your customers and potential opportunities.
- 18 Pieces of Advice For An 18-year-old Startup Founder - Here are the best 18 pieces of advice the Twitterverse kindly shared. The stuff that nobody really tells you.
- SWOT Analysis Templates and Examples - A strategic planning technique used to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to start-ups and businesses.