Social Media and Marketing Resources
These sites offer useful information on relevant marketing trends and social media.
- The Ultimate Guide to Startup Marketing (neilpatel.com) - A condensed compilation of all the basics of marketing a startup.
- Growing Your Social Media Audience | Sprout Social - Once you know which platform you will be focusing on, this guide will give you tips on how to maximize your efforts.
- 27 Free & Low-Budget Marketing Ideas for Any Business | WordStream - Free marketing ideas and strategies for young start-ups.
- Free Small Business Budget Templates | Smartsheet - Calculated templates of various details to help your business keep track of everything from expenses to financing your operations.
- The Best Social Media Platforms for Business: Your Ultimate Guide (optinmonster.com) - Use this guide to figure out which social media platform is the right fit and the best to reach your target market.
- Top 5 Social Media Marketing Pitfalls (entrepreneur.com) - Common mistakes to avoid while creating your social media strategy.
- 9 Social Media Templates to Save You Hours of Work (hootsuite.com) - Keep track of all your content, schedule, and analytics through these useful templates.
- How to Do Market Research: A Guide and Template (hubspot.com) - What is market research and how do you start? This guide and template will help.
- Canva - A free and easy to use graphic design website with the capability to create any marketing content you may need! (Note: the basic plan is free, but you must pay to upgrade to Pro)
- WIX - Create and host your company’s website online for free with this easy to use website builder.