Curriculum Resources For Educators
A collection of great sites that focus on elevating entrepreneurship education for students
- Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education - National educational programs and guidance on best practices creating new entrepreneurial experiences for students K-12.
- Junior Achievement – National and global educational programs focused on work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy K-12.
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship – Global youth entrepreneurship programs based in low-income communities taught by Teacher Corps and supported by diverse local entrepreneurs and business leaders as part of a Volunteer Corps.
- Small Business Association – A cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business providing courses, counseling, capital, and contracting expertise. Free Course: Young Entrepreneurs: An Essential Guide to Starting Your Own Business
- Young Entrepreneur Institute - Helping every child to understand and experience entrepreneurship.
- Venture Lab - Innovative and fun entrepreneurship curricula geared especially for girls. They have a flexible curriculum, professional development and training, and resources for caregivers.
- INCubatoredu - INCubatoredu offers a two-year course which offers an authentic entrepreneurship experience as students build a business. Students benefit from the collective power of a diverse instructional team. INCubatoredu and ACCELeratoredu programs are led by the classroom teacher who is supported by key members of the community.