Curriculum Resources For Educators
A collection of great sites that focus on elevating entrepreneurship education for students
- Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education - National educational programs and guidance on best practices creating new entrepreneurial experiences for students K-12.
- Junior Achievement – National and global educational programs focused on work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy K-12.
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship – Global youth entrepreneurship programs based in low-income communities taught by Teacher Corps and supported by diverse local entrepreneurs and business leaders as part of a Volunteer Corps.
- Small Business Association – A cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business providing courses, counseling, capital, and contracting expertise.
- Young Entrepreneur Institute - Helping every child to understand and experience entrepreneurship.
- Venture Lab - Innovative and fun entrepreneurship curricula geared especially for girls. They have a flexible curriculum, professional development and training, and resources for caregivers.
- YIPPEE Exchange - YIPPEE Exchange was built to connect educators to a host of free entrepreneurship education resources and to one another. As part of the YIPPEE Exchange community, educators are empowered to explore a wide range of products in a single place and share their experiences to ensure the best products make their way to kids.