Social Media and Marketing Resources
These sites offer useful information on relevant marketing trends and social media.
- Neil Patel’s The Ultimate Guide to Startup Marketing - A guide for reviewing pre-marketing bases when starting a company.
- Which social media platform is best for your business? - A social media guide to choosing the best platform(s) for your business, and how to make the most out of them.
- Best tips for a good pitch video - A guide for preparing a strong virtual business pitch.
- The 7 key components of a perfect elevator pitch (with video) - A detailed summary for creating strong business pitches.
- How to Pitch: 18 Steps to Create and Deliver a Winning Pitch for Investors and Early Customers - A comprehensive guide to planning, preparing and tailoring business pitches.
- 5 Resources for Budding Social Entrepreneurs - tips to make it easier to launch and grow a for-profit mission-driven venture.
- 5 Toolkits for Social Enterprise - On-demand resources to assist with feasibility studies, market assessment, financial forecasting, and intellectual property rights, for a social enterprise idea.
- Learn how to grow your social media audience on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.